I’ve been at VMware for 1.5 years and have had a blast talking to customers, partners, and VMware employees about all things software defined storage. This primarily involves Virtual SAN & EVO:RAIL which take advantage of VASA, Storage Policy Based Management, and VVOLS. Because we are talking about storage it also includes discussing the benefits of vSphere Replication, Site Recovery Manager, and vSphere Data Protection. Basically, anything to do with storing, protecting, and managing Virtual Machine data. Its exciting to be part of the whole software defined data center strategy.
We are growing our Software Defined Storage team and are looking for qualified rockstars. If you are one, and the topics above are familiar to you, and you are interested in joining the VMware Software Defined Storage Team, then check out the openings below. Feel free to apply directly or reach out to me with any questions at: pkeilty at vmware dot com
You can find the openings on the VMware Public Job Page: http://vmware.jobs/
Plug in the Requisition Number below to find more details on the openings and full job descriptions:
- Requisition Number 55635BR – Sr. Systems Engineer-Software Defined Storage-East in New York New York United States
We are also looking for SE’s in the Ohio Valley and South East USA. In addition, we are looking for a Technical Field SE in the East. These jobs Requisitions will be posted soon.
- Requisition Number 58265BR – Storage Account Executive in Austin Texas United States
- Requisition Number 58420BR – Storage Account Executive – Federal in Reston Virginia United States
- Requisition Number 58501BR – Sales Leader, Software Defined Storage – Palo Alto or Austin in Austin Texas United States
- Requisition 58504BR – Inside Sales Representative, Software Defined Storage in Austin Texas United States